Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Great TV Connoisseur

These days my time is spent between four things, TV, Xbox, DVD’s and sleeping. The large majority of my time is spent watching TV. Last week I found a gem in the ‘ol DirecTV guide that brightened my day, Knight Rider. Yes, that’s right folks Knight Rider and it’s in High Definition. Universal HD has chosen to take the time and convert many of NBC’s old shows to high def. God bless them!!! As a kid I loved this show. I just thought KITT was the freakin’ coolest thing on earth. As an adult I have come to realize exactly how cheesy the show really was. For instance some times KITT has fog lights, but other times “he” doesn’t. I saw one scene with a jump and the driver in the scene was clearly wearing a helmet, but in the scene before, no helmet. And let’s not even start about the acting. Honestly, the Germans can have David Hasselhoff. But I still tune in every morning and afternoon to get my Knight Rider fix, no matter how cheesy.


Ok, gotta go, the A-Team is coming on. Maybe they will finally manage to shoot someone in this episode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home