Sunday, February 05, 2006

Home again

Well, I'm finally home again after my surgery on the 31st. I actually came home on the 3rd but just got around to doing an entry. It's good to be back. I had some interesting roommates this time. The first was homeless and on Methadone while the second one flipped and flopped around all night and gave the nurses a real hard time. Unfortunately I will be going back on the 15th of Feb. to get my toes fixed. They were supposed to do that before, but they said that my swelling was just too bad.

The Super Bowl, opps sorry "Big Game" is coming on soon and I'm going to make my big trek to the basement to watch it on the big screen. It will be my first time in another room of my house since the 12th of January.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not so funny to read about the guy on Methadone now, huh!

11:37 PM, March 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home